Welcome to Zonescreen Consulting. We are a small technology consultancy specialising in providing services to the transport industry. We have over twenty years of experience in delivering successful solutions for Rail, Bus and Aviation customers in the UK.
Here is a selection of the consultancy services we can provide, please contact us for further information.
- IT Infrastructure Support (Servers, LANs, WANs, Desktops, Mobile Devices and online services)
- Through-life project support
- On-Vehicle CCTV Specification and Consultancy - including live access via MDNs (such as 4G/5G and Hybrid Wi-Fi)
- Design and implementation support of High-resolution, Remotely Viewable fixed asset CCTV
- Office Technology Support
- Specification and delivery of on-board WiFi and Infotainment Systems
- Specification and design of high capacity Digital Vehicle Backbone
- Smart Monitoring and Analytics utilising digital CCtv
- On-station Systems, including WAN,LAN, Retail and SISS
- SISS CRE services
- Rail Application Support
- Supplier Management and Liaison
We have specialised in Technology Consultancy within the transport sector since the company was founded in 1996. Originally working with companies gearing up to take advantage of the imminent privitisation of the UK rail operations, we have since provided expertise to over 30 rail and bus operators, Network Rail and several construction companies working on transport infrastructure projects.
Our customers have included:
- Govia Thameslink Railway
- London Midland
- Network Rail
- KH Engineering Services
- Gatwick Express
- The Go-Ahead Group (bus and rail divisions)
- First Group
- Arriva Trains Wales
We have worked on many projects over the last 20+ years. Here are some of those we have helped deliver:
- On-site 3rd-line IT Support services for London Midland covering the West Coast South sector, an area with over 35 stations and depots including key sites such as London Euston, Watford Junction, Bletchley, Northampton and Milton Keynes.
- Forward Facing CCTV with live access for Network Rail, the BTP and London Midland on the Class 350 and 323 fleets
- SISS CRE services for the replacement of East Croydon platform canopies and platform structure refurbishment
- Free Passenger WiFi on London Midland Fleets
- 'Motion', The London Midland free passenger on-train Infotainment system that is the world's first to be delivered to devices solely using a browser
- Technical design and supplier management throughout Southern Railway's project to deploy and modernise CCTV across the Southern network (100+ sites)
- Smart Water Level Sensors with CCTV integration for Network Rail at a number of key track locations prone to flooding, entirely solar powered